Louisville Lawyer Linda Noll
Louisville lawyer Linda Noll practices divorce and family law with the law firm of John H. Ruby & Associates. Before arriving in Kentucky, Ms. Noll studied at West Liberty State College in West Virginia; she graduated in 1998 before getting her law degree from the University of Dayton in Ohio.
Prior to joining John H. Ruby & Associates, Ms. Noll worked at the Jefferson County Public Defender’s Office for four years. A significant portion of her time there was spent representing minors in juvenile, family and circuit court.
Ms. Noll offers clients her legal services in the following areas:
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Divorce Mediation
- Martial Agreements, including:
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Post-nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Emergency Protective Order and Domestic Violence Orders
- Domestic and Family Relations
- Juvenile Law
Her extensive practice in the family law arena has equipped Ms. Noll with extraordinary empathy which she shares with every one of her clients. She understands that emotions often run high in domestic matters, and she works hard to ensure the legal process runs as smoothly as possible for you.
It takes a special kind of lawyer to handle family law cases – one who exhibits sensitivity and compassion but not at the expense of doing what is fair. Ms. Noll’s experience allows her to provide her clients with the strong advocate they need while never forgetting the person at the center of the legal dispute: you. Contact Linda Noll for your free initial consultation to learn how her services can benefit you.
- West Liberty State College
- University of Dayton School of Law
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2003
- Ohio Bar Association, 2001
- West Liberty State College, Dean’s List
- West Liberty State College, Student Government Senator
- Vice President, Pi Sigma Alpha Honorary, 1997, 1998
- President, Pi Sigma Alpha Honorary 1996-1997
- Cambridge Who’s Who Registry of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs