Close Menu
This is an advertisement
local 502.895.2626
Helping you plan for the future and deal with the present

Tag Archives: Hurt on Someone Else’s Property

Slip and Fall - John H. Ruby & Associates

I was Hurt on Someone Else’s Property, what are My Options?

By John H. Ruby |

Slips, trips, and falls are some of the most common accidents that happen to individuals. These types of accidents can happen just about anywhere, and oftentimes they occur when you are visiting a friend or neighbor, or when you are at a public establishment such as a restaurant or retail store. Most slip and… Read More »